Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, December 06, 2002

slogan generator

Jerry had this on his site.. I think I just found a ton of affirmations to put around the house -

  • I'm Not Gonna Pay A Lot For This Red Grand Am.

  • Where's The Red Grand Am?

  • Red Grand Am, Take Me Away.

  • See the USA in Your Red Grand Am.

  • The Queen of Red Grand Am.

  • Get the Red Grand Am Habit.

  • It's Red Grand Am Time.

  • The Right Red Grand Am at the Right Time.

  • Reach for the Red Grand Am.

  • Make Room for the Red Grand Am.

  • I'd Like to Buy the World a Red Grand Am.

  • You Can On a Red Grand Am, Can Do!

  • Dude, You're Getting a Red Grand Am!


Ok.. I think I had enough fun with this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home