Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, December 09, 2002

Is it Sunday?

Julie emailed me earlier today asking me what my schedule was like this week. I sat back and thought about it and though I'm happy it's a busy one, I don't think I'll get rest till Sunday. Tomorrow I'm off delivering orders to 7 customers. I don't think I've ever delivered that much in one day. I also got another customer. I have to share her with her cousin who also does the pink biz, but you know.. I don't mind. So tomorrow she is one of those 7 I'm delivering to. Yes.. work is in there somewhere and it's picking up so I don't know how I'm going to do it all.

Back to my list -

Monday (today) - tree up. Ended up having to go to the store for tinsel for the tree. We didn't finish till 9:30 and already emotions are running high. B and I were at each other from the minute the first light bulb went up. Gotta love him.
Tuesday - 7 deliveries - 5 at night.
Wednesday - Pink Wednesday and it's a photo shoot and I volunteered to help.
Thursday - Must See TV (yeah - some relaxing but I'm not crazy about Scrubs so it's shower time for the kids).
Friday - Toy Story on Ice with the family
Saturday - Pink bubble biz brunch / possible birthday party
Sunday - not getting up all day

I know staying up late will not be in the scope of things so I need to head off to bed soon. I have a major mother-in-law rage to throw but I'm keeping my cool until I hear her side of the story. I'm going with my gut feeling though - and if what I feel what happened with the kids spending the night with her Saturday night is true... she has lost me and D as a part of her family. I wish I could pull J from her too but I don't think it could/would happen. But D wouldn't care. He's known for a long time that she never favored him. Anyway - won't go into details on that till I hear 'putz' side of the events of the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home