Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, December 15, 2002

cookies, chips and dips - oh my!

I posted earlier a funny paragraph all the cool searches that's pulling my journal - but it didn't go through so I'll have to redo it later. I'm trying to stay away from the computer right now - with work today, tomorrow and Tuesday going to hard, I felt that I don't need to be blogging too.

Should get interesting at work over the next few days. I'm not expected to be home till at 10pm for the next 2 nights. I haven't worked hours like that since I was either in the military doing watches or a few print deadlines when my dad was alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home