Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, December 20, 2002

recommendations

I have decided to stop waiting on my credit card from the bank to arrive and give B the money and use his card and get me a "pad" this weekend. Yeah babeeee. I have found my host, and I'll be setting up sub-domains so I can keep this little baby hidden from the family, but I'm going to be using it for pretty much everything. Photo blog for the whole family, my journal, my resume and what ever else comes down the road. Now I need some help.

I'm torn between GM and MT. I know GM pretty well, I use it for the Directors / National sites I work on so they can leave their teams a message. But I would love to sink into MT. Any pros or cons out there on the two?

I'm also wanting something cool for the photo log. I want it access easy, so that I can give my sister log in permits and she can upload her own pictures. Any suggestions?

I'm also thinking of going with a Message board. I love Shanni's over at her site, and it's about the only one I use. But the question is - if I put one up... will they post?

I'm hoping I can crank this all out over the Holidays while the kids play with their new toys and head off to Grandma's for another week. Suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home