Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, December 19, 2002

Let Me Take You On a Sea Cruise

When I was in the military - onboard ship - Not ONCE, did I ever consider it a "sea cruise". But with all that is happening on the commercial ships, it was just a matter of time it would happen here: http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/12/19/flu.carrier/index.html. When I was on the USS Lexington, I was always sick the first 2 days. That ship was an old salty so there was nothing to stop the roll of the ship. Ships like the USS Forrestal was a little easier on my stomach on our adventures for "quals" every month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home