Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, December 20, 2002

mission abort! abort!

WTF? All freakin week (I just can't swear- can't do it, ain't gonna) I worked. I sat here with nothing to do most of it, but I did my hours and then some. I worked the weekend, gave up family time to get this project out. I now need to Christmas shop. Today is my only day. ONLY DAY. So I had planed to take this afternoon off. Its Friday. RIGHT? My other Project Manager (I have 3 oh joy) decided to have a group meeting at 2:00 today. Not 10:00am, not 11 or possibly 9 when we are ALL IN THE OFFICE. I promised the kids I would be home in time for them when school gets out. We have a sleep over today, I need to clean house. I have to go shop, drop off an order, go to the bank, drop off my check that got stuck in a snow storm YESTERDAY - and she wants a meeting. at. 2:00. I'm pissed. ROYAL pissed. (How pissed is she?) PISSED-OFF. (still can't swear. I typed it then removed it) I'm so lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home