Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, December 22, 2002

It's a Christmas Special

Never. I repeat NEVER will I wait this long to buy Christmas gifts. N.E.V.E.R. I have been to 5 Wal-Marts, 3 Targets and 1 Toys R' Us looking for a "Barbie Train". Barbie is taking a train ride and the train pulled out of the station a looonng time ago.


BUT - they do have have reservations at $130 for Barbie's Dream Hotel.


But I did get the best present ever. B always gets me great presents on the holidays, and when I'm trying to pinch corners, he does something nice. Since Oct. I have been putting a little here and a little there a side and then with my holiday sales I was able to buy him something real nice. Julie helped me with her truck, go pick him up one of those red craftsman wheel-able 3 foot tool sets. Oh here - the picture is here. It's in a box and hidden in the garage (along with mine I found this morning) and on Christmas day, while he's working at the corrections, I'm going to assemble it in the garage, we bought this huge bow to put on it and I found wide white ribbon to wrap around it. Then I headed over to Radio Shack with a huge prayer that the zip zaps would be still around. 160 people are on the wait list to get one of those things! They (RS) must have seen me coming... I told them I had my heart set on getting one for each of my kids. She asked how old are they - "33, 7 and 8". She just laughed. Sold me on some expensive race car and now that I'm looking at their website, I think the chic cheated me and I'm going to have to go back and ask for some cash back. Have yet to figure out how I'm going to let them open that gift set up yet. Wrap all three together and make it one big package or single gifts and open at the same time? Dunno know.

I'm now ready for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home