Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Saturday, December 21, 2002

countdown

So what happens when your project manager schedules a meeting on Friday at 2:00 for 30 minutes? It goes till 4:00pm. Shopping has been delayed till tomorrow.

Today is housework / computer catch up time, then birthday party in the evening. With B working a whole new schedule and not at the airport all day today, I might sneak in a few stores this evening and let him watch the kids. Or better yet, get the babysitter and him and I go out and shop. J has come down with something, a tickle in her throat for the past few days and now a full blown cough. Wonderful. Right before the holidays. Right before going off to Grandma's.

My Secret Santa sent me my gifts and they arrived yesterday. I recieved: For God, Country, and Coca-Cola: The Definitive History of the Great American Soft Drink and the Company That Makes It and Moulin Rouge (the VHS version), from Kharis of Seattle. Thanks! I couldn't wait for everyone to clear out of the room to watch Moulin Rouge and I know that when the kids are gone, I'll find some reading time with a great book. :)

I'm now off to buy me some webby space. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home