Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Ho Ho Ho

Santa arrived bright and early this morning. The kids asked that I wake them before I leave for work this morning, and so we scrambled downstairs to see what goodies were under the tree. D was so happy that he recieved "moustrap". Such a simple game and that's all he wished for. J was a little nervous when there was a yellow volkswagon beetle for her Barbie under the tree and no train...but golly gee, another letter, this time from Mrs. C telling J that she sent Santa to the wrong house with her gift (how can he do that when D's arrived ok?) and to call grandma and see if it was there. AMAZING that when we did call Grandma, she was wondering why she had a travel train under her tree this morning. (snicker snicker snicker).

They opened thier stockings with goodies and then I dragged B to the garage to find his toolbox, totally not assembled, it was kicking my butt at 2am this morning. So I had to at least put it out of the box and tell him him the rest was in side the toolbox. I then said they all needed something to play with while I worked and they opened the race cars. I'm now way more upset with Radio Shack then before. The lady failed to tell me that they were all on one circuit. There's no racing each other. I'm really pissed. She cheated me out of a 40% discount now they can't race. "oh, we test them out, we all want to race them when they come in to the store". Sure you do tramp. Ditto my letter to Radio Shack using Trish's words.

Once again - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I'm wrapping up the work day and going home to unwrap some presents!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home