Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, December 23, 2002

mission control.. it's a go

While J was running to get me a soda from the fridge this evening, I quickly opened the letter from Santa and left it open to catch her eye. D was out getting a hair cut at the time with Dad. She gasped when she saw the image of santa and where it was from and started reading aloud. She was just so blown away. Am I good or what? I'm in so much trouble when she finds out the truth. I'll deal with it. D then arrived shortly after and with his reading of the letter, and B looking over my shoulder it was just too much. B said I did a great job. J made a joke later in the evening about D's burping and he just started crying, huge wails. When we asked what was up, he thought that because he burped, Santa wouldn't arrive. Had to explain..that the reindeer get no sleep, but doesn't stop Santa from arriving. Geeesh. So the presents are under the tree.. we are on our way...

Happy Holidays - our fun begins tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home