Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, December 25, 2002

the simple things

Yesterday on the way home from work, I realized that after the crappy year I have had with money woes - I have been blessed with a few Christmas gift's all year long -

The friends who have supported me, and believed in me - Julie, Jennifer, Maryann, Kim, Stephanie

The job that has seen me through this year - I may not have been "happy" employed, but I was for the year and I know there are many out there that have been out of work longer.

The house I'm in - I grumble that we rent. But for many who are homeless, I'm blessed.

I said at the begining of the year that 2002 was my year for new and great things. I guess it was - my year to find my strength, my will, my growth, my friends.

I'm humbled by the love that surrounds me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home