Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, January 02, 2003

Not much

Still haven't figured out Movable Type yet. It's kicking my ass. Tons of errors have popped up and since I'm no where a PHP, Perl, CGI novice I have no idea what I'm really doing. But I'm not ready to pay to have it done either.. well.. I am, but I want to make sure it really has knocked me out!

New Years was nice. B and I went to the local Comedy Store which had Vince Morris as the headliner. I have never been to a Comedy show and he was so funny. We had a champagne toast and a midnight buffet and after the drive home and all.. we were snuggling at 3:00am and enjoying our 1st New Years Celebration in years. I then spent New Years day banging my head with the MT install and enjoying the day with B.

Will admit - another vain moment. I have to remind myself that when I'm in a rut and not feeling good I don't put all of my make-up on. Moisturizer, always. Mascara - eh, blush - maybe, lipstick - on a good day, you get the picture. New Years Eve I decked out and even put the sparkles on and I felt good about myself. Even B made a comment that I looked good and that was enough to make the whole evening. Of course.. the new outfit I got myself help make the night. My MIL bought me a nice coat for Christmas, but it's a color I just can't wear, so I had all plans of changing it for a different color (it was RED). I liked the style, but was hoping to find it in maybe in a charcoal color (trying to put "color" in my wardrobe). They had this sick plaid green coat instead so I ended up replacing it with this beautiful 2 piece black outfit. Skirt and shirt. Just black. My favorite color, my dominating color in my closet. black. Now I need to find some boots to go with this outfit. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home