Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, June 23, 2002

Doing much better since last Wed./Thurs. - I got over the pissy customers that I have and decided to move on from them. They will get my great service, but not my friendship. It's a two way street. Have put down the day that a year from now, on my birthday (6-21) that I will be in Directorship and I plan a big bash for the day. Tired of being broke on my birthday and not getting a cake. (yes, I got NO cake this year, yet).

But this is my Mary Kay journal. So here I am. Have come up with a great idea that I hope will fly in the next days. It's like a survey, you get it, fill it out (no pushy harassement from me), you send it to all your friends in your email list, they send it to all their friends on their email list and so on so on. I'm kinda of plugging it as a "Pay It Forward" thing, but at this point, if it will get me over my shyness, I'll be happy.

Will post link later this week when I get more nerve to ask can I do it. Not sure why I can't do it, most everyone else has something Mary Kay related on their personal sites, why not this survey?

Anyway - it's a goal.

So for the plan this year - 2 new team members a month is the goal. If I do that, then for sure, the car, the DIQ, Queens Court of Recruiting and a few other perks are in the bag and the prospect of new friends is really out there.

Recieved my first commission check this past week (wa-hooo) and though it was only $9.09, I noticed I was more excited about that then the hundred dollar day I had earlier in the week. I quickly added it up in my head that if I had a few other team members and they all had placed the same order as my other team members, that would be about a $50 commission, and wow... first thought was "New Shoes!" but I have decided that the first time I get a $50 commission check, I'm taking my team members out to lunch. :) Share the excitement.

So that is it for now. Hopefully will pull another hundered dollar day this week. And I'm going to book classes this week. Moving and shaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home