Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, June 26, 2002

So it's Wednesday, Pink day for me. Looking forward to tonight, I have had a great week. It's really last week that was the hundred dollar day, but that's ok. I just have to work harder this week. :)

Recieved the new brush sets in - ohhhh even Jennifer wants one and she's not wearing make-up yet. Will make great stocking stuffer gifts this year.

Have decided not to do the survey thing. Talked to a few directors online and knowing full in my heart that if Stephanie would say no, it was not a great idea. If I didn't feel right running the idea through Stephanie, then I know I shouldn't do it. Dang, she's like my mom. :)

Got this from one of the MK user groups -

YOU GAIN STRENGTH OVERCOMING OBSTACLES

Sooner or later you'll encounter a crisis in your life, and how you meet it will determine your future happiness and success.
Since the beginning of time, everyone has been called upon to meet such a crisis.

Close scrutiny will show you that most "crisis situations" are opportunities to either advance or stay where you are.
Indeed, most changes in your life will be due to either "inspiration" or "desperation."

Personal growth is the process of responding positively to change.
Whatever comes your way, give it meaning and transform it into something of value.

A precious stone cannot be polished without friction, nor humanity perfected without trials.

I'm so blessed to have the inspirations that have been put in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home