Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 08, 2002



Courtesey of me!...

K-Mart Special!

Onesome: Blue - what is it that bums you out and makes you feel blue? Not having money like we used to. Wanting more things out of life and sometime I feel that I'm just spinning my wheels and getting no where.

Twosome: Light - what is the light at the end of your tunnel? My strength and determination. When I see the people before me, who have been in the same situation have become successful and are living the ideal life I'm trying to achieve.

Threesome: Special - who is that special someone who has seen your bluest of blues and your light of the tunnel? My family, and my dearest friends. To get more direct.. My mother and sister, we have been to the same dark places, and have come through at the same time. Beau, my husband who has seen my darkest days (when my dad died) and now, with the hours he works (2 full time jobs on the weekend) to help keep our home a stable one. Julie, my best friend in the whole world. She has seen some dark sides and she's been there at the other end helping me get through some rough spots. I hope I do the same for her. Jennifer, who has done, lived and is writing the book for me to read... another friend that I could not live without and I wonder how I did for so long.

Leave us a note so we can find your answers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home