Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, September 11, 2002



Off topic: In memory of September 11th - a prayer of sorts. No matter what your religion or beliefs, though, this is a sentiment we can all share...

Instrument of Your Peace.

Onesome. Instrument. What is your favorite instrument to play or listen to? Have a penchant for the guitar? What about the piano? Tell us about your passion...
I played the flute in school, but I love the piano. I love cellos and anything that has an orchestra in it.

Twosome. of your. Time of your life? A moment? An age? An event? Tell us about it! That song - the time of your life comes to mind. I would say when I was 22. The year I got my act together realized I didn't need a man in my life all the time and enjoyed it for myself. Had my own apartment, didn't need a roommate and life was doing great. Went out with friends who were not imposing a bad influence on me and was living life to it's fullest.

Threesome. Peace. Though we may wish for Peace on Earth, what gives you inner peace? My Mary Kay career. Reminding myself daily that Faith, Family, Career - in that order is what brings me peace. Knowing that in a year's time that I plan to be in a much different place then where I am now, is inner peace to me. The self-esteem I build daily from the love and support I get from my family, friends and customers give me inner peace.

How about you? Post your answers in your own space and leave a comment here so we can find you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home