Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, September 09, 2002

quiet

Out of an office of 11 people.. 4 are at Lake Powell getting trashed (Prez, VP, VP II, and top sales agent), 1 works part time, so I don't know why I counted him in the math, and 4 are sick, 3 of them are at home. It leaves 3 of us here and it earthly quiet for a Monday morning. I guess add one more positive.. not having to face the boss today. I'm really starting to hate this job and need to find something else before he fires me first. That's been the goal since I started this job back in January. I leave first, not the other way around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home