Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, September 05, 2002



1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why? Slow drivers. Idiots who don't know when to drive in the slow lane, use their signals or on the phone. I'm guilty on that last statement, but I use the earpiece to make my calls and I use it at red lights and make my calls quick and simple. When I am on the road, I'm not joy riding, I have somewhere to be. Move it or lose it. I also don't like it when someone isn't honest with me. Once I realize they are hiding something I don't want to be near them.

2. What irritating habits do you have? Serious road rage, grind my teeth at night, bite my nails when I have stress and my husband says I make all stories long when they could be short and sweet. He has room to talk.

3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be? No, Yes, Yes and Yes. I think this is about the only time I let stress out. I can yell and scream at people who can't hear me. This will all change when I have that new car... When stress is away, teeth and nails do fine, I have about let go of the long story telling thing.. but have noticed I do it in my journals to. Have to set the scene ya know.

4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why? Gory movies. Farts. (my son is the WORST). The dog throwing up.

5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do? Eat seafood? I don't know. That one has me. I'll come back to that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home