Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, September 08, 2002

cleaning

I'm still wading through my emails in my "to do" folder. I'm up to 200 unread emails. Mainly MK ideas, tips and files. But my MK folder has about 200 more emails of tips, ideas and files.

I found this link - Am I Hot or Not?. Be warned, it's not me, but someone close to me. For those who know me dearly, don't laugh.. it's about the best picture I'll ever get of him. He did this himself back when he was laid off. Not bad looking for a guy who was stressed out all the time. These days he just looks so tired. Working 2 jobs, and both of them working 12 hour shifts at a time. I think he would fall over if someone offered him an 8 hour shift job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home