Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, September 06, 2002

With next week approaching - what do you have planed for the day? Since working on Lower Manhattan.info for the city of New York and the WTC.. it has hit a little closer to home then I thought. The project has been launched and I no longer work on it, but I still feel I need to do something besides work through my lunch next week.
I have invited the co-workers I was with on that sad day for a luncheon. We were in shock, and just couldn't work that day or for the next day, and though I don't work with them anymore, I stay in touch. I thought about a picnic close by our jobs and have some time to reflect together. What are your plans? You can post in the tag section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home