Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 15, 2002

brake squeals

In a few posts back, a few hours ago to be exact, I posted my new banner I put up for Clix. A site used for referrals. I don't know why I did it. I'm not out there for popular votes. I know I have a small following, or dragging so it may be, but this is for me. This was supposed to start off as my Mary Kay journal and talk about the good days (two orders this week, with a possible few facials and a book party) and the bad days (see my whole journal on being stood up for guest nights). It kind of rolled into my j.o.b. (that's a 3 letter dirty word in our field) and regular life, but you know.. we roll with the punches.

Anyway - I put a banner up about a week ago, and I watched my banner go from 184 to 195 to 201 then some where to 230 something today. I looked at the banner and said, ewww even I don't like it. Must have done this on one of those none sleep days I had. So I quickly did another one up, added some animation in it (hmmm.. maybe I should do flash???) and I'm like now #23. YES. #23!! What happened? That was like 6 hours ago.

So I guess while I have you for just a few seconds.. you do have to go check this out.. my marykay.com site. It has a "virtual make-over" and you can click on the faces and check out different colors. Check out all the models, they each have different colors. If any color really fancy's you.. email me, and send me your address, I send out free samples. :) While there, sign up for the Hawaii Sweepstakes (simply irresistible!) at the bottom right of the screen. I won't nag you.. promise. Just a quick thanks for signing up and no email spamming from this girl or the company.

With that - I'm heading off to bed before 1 am (a first in 3 months) and I won't post till Sat. or Sun. Homeward bound to New Mexico to visit family. Enjoy your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home