Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, August 12, 2002

"Your principles mean more to you than any money or success" fortune cookie from tonight

So if not getting the job with the company wasn't bad enough, my boss came in to my office and told me to cut back on my hours. I only work 20 hours a week as it is. Now he's going to be gone for almost a month, with only about 7 days in house and he won't need me that much. He can't afford me to work the 20 hours as it is if there is nothing for me to do.

My world has fallen apart again.

By the time I got home I was in tears and all I could do is look at my husband and say "I don't want to be here in Denver anymore." Went to my room and cried myself into a 2 1/2 hour nap.

I'm going home in a few days to visit with my mom and sister, then it's back to hit the pavement and look for a job. Any job. I don't care what kind of job it is. And I'm leaving my boss no notice of my departure except the note to kiss my ass.

To top things off.. I cry over my stupid fortune cookie and my husband laughs at me.. "sure babe, look for a job, take any job. I'm here for you."

And if that wasn't enough... Nicolas married Lisa Marie

I hate life right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home