Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, August 11, 2002

nair

Ai - yi - yi. I'm a full blown mom now. As of today, my daughter shaved her legs. Well, not really shave, shave, I let her use nair and then I went and helped her with a razor clean up the patchy parts on her legs. The poor child has been ungifted by me to share the wealth of extra hairy legs (yeah, I know.. too much info) and at an early age of 8 we had to take care of it. I must admit, she looks better with it being done and watching her giggle while she put the sheets over her legs when getting ready for bed.. I do have to admit, that is a cool feeling.

But I quickly gave her lessons of being a girl and the hazards of shaving. I won't allow her to use a razor for some time, but I figure I'll get a jump start on lessons learned.

1) Don't use daddy's razor. Expect the worst. (what? a cut? No. a grounding)

2) Change the blade, you will thank me on this one in years to come.

We'll go from there and make it up as we go along.

I am a mom of a future teenager.

On the lighter side.. ~~~waves to Jennifer and is so happy to her writing in her journal. I'm sure we going to know each other more and more through our journals. I'm one lucky chic! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home