Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, August 09, 2002

jimmy neutron & foolin around

Tonight I watched Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius with the kids tonight. I knew they had seen it before, but it seemed to be a movie that needed renting again. I missed it the first time. It must have been a daddy night with the kids when I had a MK mtg. I remember vaguely about a certain scene that Beau said he laughed for 5 minutes and the kids were going ewwwww... tonight I saw it, I was rolling and the kids were still saying ewwwww...

... all the kids parents have been abducted by aliens and the kids are partying like it's 1999. Doing everything their parents have told them not to do. Jump to the scene with the kid in the shower and he's peeking out the screen by saying "I'm peeing in the shower, I'm peeing in the shower". What a riot. Jump to a few other kids doing no-nos and then back to the shower, "I'm still doing it". LOL

Second favorite line - [Jimmy's dad burps] Mr. Neutron: "Well, at least it came out of the attic and not the basement". I have GOT to remember that line. I'm such a dippy mom.

Side note.. my friend Jennifer is not only a make-up junkie (we attend Make-up anonymous mtgs.), but now soon to be a blogger like me. Can't wait to add her link to the site. :)

I also sent Julie my link to my journal and told her to curl up with a Coca-Cola (nothing less would do) and have a happy reading. I'm not ready to share it with any other 'visible' friends except these two. Not even my husband is really aware of what I'm doing.. yep.. I'm bloggin on the side and he doesn't know. Shhhhhh. It's our secret.

But I have no idea how I'm going to explain all the new friends I have made in Vegas when I go and hope to visit with them, the next time we head that way. Ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home