Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 08, 2002

Changes

I don't even know where to begin, but there are going to be some changes in every thing I do in the next few weeks.

First - this journal. For years I have never been able to design a website for myself that I have been happy with. It always seemed so dumb and sappy and I was never completely happy with it. Over the past few days, I have been like a wild horse tied up in a stall waiting to get out. I'm ready to get my own domain for the first time. Try out greymatter and see what it can do. Design my site and have it go in a few directions and then maybe, if you don't feel like reading my accomplishments, you don't have to, and if you don't want to ready my sorry ass life, then you can hit the pink bubble section and view that instead. I'm on a mission. I see it in my head, the design, the concept, and the idea... just to put it into motion. I haven't felt like this about design for a long time so I give my journal, and discovering a whole New World of other journals the credit for lighting the fire under my kester.

Second Biz Wise. Tired of working for a cheap ass boss who is once again on another vacation (this time, mid-life crisis.. he's on a motorcycle run with the VP, driving the truck). I'm ready to either find another job soon, or get my butt in gear and find some new customers who are ready to move along with me. I want a good career, I want a successful career, and I don't want my husband working two 12-hour shifts over the weekend to make up for my slacking. God I love him. He is the best.

Third Life in general. I'm ready to lose some weight. What ever it takes, I need to get going. Have been b.s.ing for years about my weight issue and it's time to step up to the plate and do something about it. Reason being, I twisted my knee today doing something quick and my body didn't move fast enough with me. I'm in pain, serious pain, and I know that I wouldn't be like this, if I was in better shape, weighed less and was healthier.

I'm ready to discover some new things about myself with my journal. I have become addicted to this and I love it. For the past 5 years, I have been with a yahoo group that first started off chatting. I needed them in a time of loneliness and fear. Since then, we have gone to yahoo groups and over the past year we have just barely stopped posting. We have grown apart, changed and found what was missing in our life at the time we were chatting. I still need something, but they are not it for me anymore. I will stay with the group, because I still need them, but at the same time, I need to move on, find some positive support for myself, and looking at the list of journals next to the side bar.. they are there and I need them. I'm ready to look at life in a different way, view it different, speak it different and learn from it.

I haven't found too many friends yet in the journal section, I know it takes time. I'm tickled to see that I'm linked to someone for the first time. That just thrills my day. I'm a simple person to please. :)

But if I'm simple today.. I'll be different tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home