Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, August 09, 2002

time off

I really took today off. Sent the kids off to school, played on the computer for a few hours, found many more links from other sites to this site and now I have been added to Clix. I need to work on my future site and be ready to transfer it when I get the mon-ay as oddtodd says.. to launch the sucker.

I went and got my hair cut, told the stylist that I wanted something dramatic, and she did, and I loved the look on the girl in the book, but it didn't turn out like that on me! I looked like I just got up from a bad case of sleep and a bad day of hat head. It was only confirmed when I got home did my husband say "did you get your hair cut yet?" and I just arrived from the place. I'm not upset. It will take probably the weekend to get it into shape and work it the way I want. Pictures to follow.. or maybe not.

I sat down to watch Memento, one of our Netflix movies this week. Wow. I will have to sit and watch it again with my husband to get the whole reasoning on it. Wish I could cut out certain parts and just play the thing backwards.

My weekend is here and just to let you know.. I have no plans on doing anything. I do feel slightly guilty that twiggle and Heather are packing this weekend. Twiggle is soon to be setting up in Vegas, while Heather is packing for the move next week. I don't envy them. Though I don't want to be in this house forever, I surely don't want to pack again. Hope I win the lottery before our next move so we can hired people to move us, and clean the house.

Have a great weekend...
S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home