Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, August 11, 2002

minutes

Julie called me today. From Florida. :) Julie's grandmother is moving from FL to CO and so she went out to help her move. We talked on Thurs., but for some reason, we didn't get our full hour of talking and I didn't get to say good-bye and wish her fun on the trip. I really felt helpess on that part.

This morning she called and said "I've got minutes for you" and we talked for a hour and a half. I'm going to be so sad when she moves to Kansas in Nov. I know we will meet up again.. and we will have to invest in minutes on our phones and that's ok, just will miss seeing her every few days as we do now.

Making big progress on the resume today. Should have most of it done this afternoon. If I don't get bumped off by some little tyke who wants to play "speed 3" on the computer.

Mental note.. more money means another computer, means I get work done in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home