Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, August 12, 2002



I'm going to state the postive things that WILL happen in my life -

*)) I will leave this job for a better one and not be laid off.
*)) Our family will see better days financially
*)) Yes my darling daughter, we will go to Disneyland again, and again
*)) Yes I will get into MY OWN HOUSE and paint the walls!
*)) Yes I will become more successful in my MK biz
*)) Yes I will own that Grand AM and the Grand Prix and the Cadaillac.
*)) Yes I will lose weight, and be a sexy size 12 or 14 (lets be real here)
*)) Yes I will visit my sister at all her duty bases, Italy next spring, Rota Spain the summer after, and still have time to travel with my family on other trips.
*)) Yes all these things and other dreams, positive thinking and goals will come true for me.

Hmpf.. take that Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home