Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, August 12, 2002

Thank goodness for posting and posting and publishing with blogger. The recruiter called me today. I was a sho-in for the job. I had the perfect credits, my skills out did me, BUT they have decided to go with someone with more Java. Holy Batman! how many more programs do I need to learn in my life time? The recruiter says she knows they will have a hard time finding someone to fill the position with the skills they are asking for and the pay they are willing to meet. Hello.. I have been this route before. Husband asked me how many more times am I going to apply for the position and get turned down? Oh I don't know.. 5 more on top of the 5 I already have? IT WAS MY DREAM JOB!

Needless to say, you are not seeing my ranted version. I really fell back into my sailor days and even then when I went back and looked at it, I thought, who the hell is that writing those words?

The search begins again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home