Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 15, 2002

Door #4

What Monty? There's a Door #4?? Oh what shall I do? What shall I do? In following the saga of my job search, another recruiter called today and this one even seemed better. Pay was back at my "Q" job (dream job), the details of the job was close to the "Q" job (dream job) and the location is only a few miles from my house. The hours are iffy. In the sense, I love the morning time, 8:30 which means I can send the kids off to school without need of a babysitter. Quitin time is 5:30, so unless Bo stays on his schedule we are ok not to have use of a babysitter. I hate leaving all this in the air right before going on vacation, but it's a done deal.

If only my boss knew what was going on. He thinks I'm going to go off and work for the Director, which I haven't been able to call yet because I dont want to say yes to her and pass up a graphic job, and at the same time, say no and find out I needed her all along. So I'm in a dilema. What would YOU do? Tag me and tell.. please.

Packing for this weekend's trip. My sister called from Vegas and she got all kinds of goodies, the best one was the free hotel for 3 days / 2 nights given to Bo. Sept. trip for us is so in the bag now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home