Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, August 14, 2002

there's a reason for everything

< insert emotional overdrive here>
Sometimes when I ask for guidance, or when the powers that be shuts doors and opens others, I don't always see the light, or the door. I don't always see the door slammed in my face either (hence, old job, 5 times reapply). Well.. another job posting came through today, and I thought on a scale of 1 to 10, I'm about an 8 for it. So I applied. The recruiters in this area are known not to call back or even acknowledge they received your resume, so I wasn't expecting any feed back. Two hours later I had a recruiter contact me. Ok, so I had to call her back toll free, so it's obvious, she's not from around these parts. GET TO THE POINT! I'm in for a job interview, nice location, NICE PAY (the money is so nice, it's TRIPLE what I make now and FULL TIME! So like even double it some more!) <- Me, begging to get this job. Oh please, oh please, oh please (yep, desperate sitting in) Let this be the one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home