Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Saturday, August 17, 2002

new mexico

~~~~~waves to Julie & Jennifer.. miss ya buds. :)

Details later, but arrived somewhat safely and enjoying the visit. My sister looks awesome (she lost a lot of weight over the year) and now that I have seen it up close and personal.. I want what she has!

Found out we are going to be doing family pictures. Damn. I forgot my favorite black shirt. :(

Rebecca is all that I expected and then some. Darling, much more mature for her little 4 year old body. Kisses me every 5 minutes and has made me feel like the Auntie that my sister protrayed for 4 years to my kids before she was born.

Life is good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home