Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, August 16, 2002

Quick Update

That post about seeing where the doors are?? THEY ARE THERE! Post. So here's update before I go...

Another contract came open, and she needs someone on Mon. When I explained I would be out of town till Tues. she said next time. Not 10 minutes later, she called back and said "be here at 9:30 on Wed." COOL! This is just contract. She needs to plug a site up quick and needs bodies.

I then decide I better call this Director who is looking for someone, and she says she has found someone (this must be the reason why I did not call her as fast as I should have). But she wants me for back up with her Unit newsletter. Oh that's easy.

We talked about how she got my name, and not only Stephanie, my Director recommended me, but SuZanne, our National Director. When I talk about National, in the pink world of Mary Kay, she's pretty much up there with Mary Kay herself, head hancho if you ask me. Three times millionare, 12 times Caddy driver, been doing it for 20 some years, doesn't look a day over 18. :) So I don't only think that it's the biggest compliment to come from Stephanie.. but it's big time league to hear the SuZanne recommended me. Talk about a swelled head. :)

Ok. I'm off to finish packing. ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home