Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, September 12, 2002

Thursday

Yeah!!!! It's Thursday. Yes, I know it's the afternoon, but it hit me. I'm back to taking Friday's off with the sucky place so I'm on the start to my weekend off! :) And for once, I'm going to do some serious MK related stuff.

Tonight I'm going to do a facial on 12 Girl Scouts and their 12 moms. For me, that might mean future customers, it might mean nothing, but in rewards - next week, that will put me at 1 class for a future challenge I have to finish, once again I accomplish my "Perfect Start" by doing 15 faces in 15 days (more like in one night) but I'm thinking of extending the challenge and doing my "Power Start" which is 30 faces in 30 days. Since I'll be at 24, I'll call a few customers up and get some referrals and finish up the other 6 by going else where. How COOL!

Then I'm going to call my National and talk to her about her future website. I have my Director's site working, with minor changes, but I'm getting great feedback so I'm ready to take on another site. I have her number sitting in front of me, but I'm nervous to call her. How do you talk business to a 3 time millioniare National?

I'm ready to get my Christmas Open House going. Ordering for baskets early and stuff. I'm not sure if I'm going to put some here on the site, but if you are looking for some different ideas (and no.. not just lipsticks) for someone this Christmas, drop me a line with my email, tag or comment section and I'll become your personal shopper for you.

I got off the phone with my friend Julie and we are going to hit a few high schools and do Homecoming Make-Overs, and maybe get a few customers that way. So I'm ready to kick my career back into high gear. Watch for my afterburners.. they are pink and ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home