Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, October 03, 2002



In keeping with the themes of "rainbows", what did Dorothy find OVER the rainbow? Follow the yellow brick road....

Onesome. follow. Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower or somewhere in between? Tell us why...
Oh. I thought the question was, "who did I see as a leader". Had this one all thought out. I'm a follower, learning to be a leader. As of today I'm going to be a leader. I'm setting the pace and I'm making the choices. I have always had a low self esteem of myself, don't we all.. but today that has changed. I'm the best I can be, no one can knock me down, say bad things or bring me down. I'm marching to a new drum beat.. it goes something like this.. badda, boom, boom, badda bing badda bing.

Twosome. the yellow brick. what's the wildest colored structure you've ever seen? Give us a mind picture!The Rocky Mountains. Their not the "wildest" but they change colors every day, every minute, from different angles. One moment they are dark blue, with shades of various colors from the shapes of the mountains, and drive a few miles away and they are this light purplish hue. Drive along the front range, up close and personal and they are green as can be, trees, rocks, jagged edges coming from different areas. Most of the time, capped with snow on the top, on cold, rainy, or snowy days,they are surrounded by clouds, fog and some times in a haze of smoke from the summer fires. The mountains keep me balanced. If I could move and take them with me.. I would. The Rockies are a beautiful site and every morning I still catch my breath when I see them on the way to work.

Threesome. road. traffic problems? Tell us about the busiest road in your neck of the woods! The "T-Rex" construction. I don't have to drive it at this time, I'm only a 10 minute drive from work. But I'm glad I don't do this drive on this highway.. it's going to be like this for at least another 10 years if I remember right. The nice thing is, it will be a commuter rail when all said and done. But the question is - will we still be here when it's completed?

Answer in your space and leave a trail along the Yellow Brick Road for us to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home