Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

sleeeeeep

My body is craving sleep again. Have changed the look for Breast Cancer awareness. I love the graphics that the Miz's do and just had to borrow this set. Wish I could think outside the box sometimes. For some odd reason I have lost comments on this template. Bummer.

Need sleep. Long day tomorrow. Dang.. it's going to be cold out to. Won't be surprised if I see snow on the ground. Won't be happy, but won't be surprised.

Talked to Jewels on the phone tonight. She sick, cough cough.

Need to update 6 important things. Funny I'm only getting one or two done. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home