Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, September 26, 2002



Off topic: In honor of the new Fanny Flagg Novel:

Onesome. Standing. Any particular issue you feeling like standing up on your soap box and discussing?
Not today. I'm down with the flu. Can't think clearly so I'm passing the soap box to the next reader. aah-choo.

Twosome. in the. Finish the phrase.. "in the..." Now, what made you go there? ... in the middle of the night... by Billy Joel. First thought came to my head. I'm not even a huge Billy fan but it came to my head.

Threesome. Rainbow. What's at the end of your rainbow? That's darn out right easy. The Car. It's all about the car. When the keys are in my hand, the car is in the driveway, it means that I have reached the level of success I have been reaching for. It won't be the end of my rainbow.. it will be the begining of my rainbow.

How about you? Post your answers in your own space and leave a comment here so we can find you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home