Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, September 22, 2002

bbbzzzz

Buzy as a bee. Had a great Saturday. Spent time with J's Girl Scout Troop, out for lunch with a friend, then home to work on SuzAnne's website. I finished it up and called Julie for a reveiw and she went nuts over it. Now thinking about it.. I'm going to change the buttons this morning then I'm done till I hear from SuzAnne. I'm so pleased with it, that when I have to go look at my Director's site.. Stephanies, I'm sickened by it. So she's getting a do-over today and if time is on my side, I'm going to add a Flash animation to SuzAnne's site and then I have to work on the Girl Scouts website.

A few of us mom's have volunteered to take over more duties to help the leaders and I think this is the year that we will make bigger friendships with each other. Now we are having to call each other for stuff and see more of each other then just dropping off our daughter and going our own way. B keeps me reminding me.. this is all about J and her time with the girls. Not me and my time with the big girls. Whatever.

So the next 3 weekends are jammed packed with GS stuff, a camping trip and a few field trips. After I penciled all the stuff in my calendar I realized - I'm going to either hate or love October. Every weekend is packed with stuff, I have my Holiday Open House's planned, there is a pink training day on a Saturday, Halloween is coming up, which means my mother-in-law's birthday, I have a date to go to Greeley, CO to talk to another Director about a website. I'm going to be busy. I love it. Now to find out where D stands with Boy Scouts and then life will be complete with the 2 and I'll be one of those 'soccer moms' in the Scout world.

Well, nothing getting accomplished chatting here. bzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home