Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, September 18, 2002

titles!

Ok, I can't do without a title. I just need it. Also like the look for this week. Ha! Scare of the week - getting a call from the school that Jen isn't in school, is she sick? NO! I dropped her off! With her brother and the neighbor's children. Found out she wasn't in her seat when roll-call was done, she was marked absent. Will find out her story this afternoon then call the school and let them know before scary the wits out of me, make sure she's really gone.

It's a pink day for me. Have been asked to speak tonight. This topic was something I found off the web so I'm going to speak on that. I don't ever say no to Stephanie or Heidi, I figure the topics I don't have clue about and get nervous about is a learning experience.

I listened to the hotline number today and another consultant is on her 4th team member. This consultant just signed up a month ago. "She's making a difference in her life". Am I not? Am I not trying? I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home