Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, September 16, 2002

emotions

Double crap. Computer crashed twice. I'll never get this finished tonight. An arrange of emotions I've gone through today and I'll highlight them. I'll expand on them tomorrow if I'm up to it.

Recruiter called - didn't get a potential job
Applied for a different job - received email that over 100 people applied for the position, maybe I'll interview next week, maybe I won't.
SuzAnne called me. I'm going to her mansion on Thurs. to talk website with her and husband. Pictures to sneek in will follow.
Julie and I went for a car ride to drop paycheck off in the bank, everytime a grand am was spoted with both looked to see if it was a grand am
Landlord is pissed because we are a day late on rent and has threatened to throw us out.
New layout of the journal and I'm still not happy.
Found the cool 20 words and wanted to work on it tonight. Don't think I'm in the mood or the time.
No one has posted comments, do I bother to care?
Monday at this late of an hour sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home