Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, September 15, 2002

Spots
While looking for a site to plug in the aortal section, one journal had this link: Find Your Spot. After a series of questions about the life style you want, this site comes up with the idea place to live. Here is the recommended places for me. I'm going to have B do his list tonight and maybe we can pick an ideal area for us. I laugh that Denver is no where on my list, but I was confused that Las Vegas wasn't. Price range of a home was what took it off the list. But what got me was that I said NO SNOW and about half of these do get snow.. so I'll show you the list they gave me: and the second list is my list without snow.

Norfolk, Virginia (lived here)
Tampa, Florida
Orlando, Florida (lived here)
Houston, Texas (lived near here)
Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, Virginia (lived here)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Jacksonville, Florida (lived here)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Phoenix, Arizona (wanted to live here)
San Antonio, Texas
Memphis, Tennessee
Dallas, Texas
Fort Worth, Texas
Charlotte, North Carolina
El Paso, Texas
Louisville, Kentucky
Nashville, Tennessee (B's from here)
Miami, Florida
Austin, Texas
Richmond, Virginia
Atlanta, Georgia (B's from here)
Birmingham, Alabama (B's from near here)
Tucson, Arizona (wanted to live here)
Hampton, Virginia

My edited list:
Tampa, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Houston, Texas
Jacksonville, Florida
Phoenix, Arizona
San Antonio, Texas
Miami, Florida
Austin, Texas
Atlanta, Georgia
Birmingham, Alabama
Tucson, Arizona
Las Vegas, Nevada

I added Las Vegas and removed anything that said recieved overs 1" of snow. Even 3" inches was removed. My list is small. But I think B's list would be longer, but we could match something together. I was surprised to see some Alabama stuff show up, but because that is close to his dad (like the same city) Birmingham will rule out quickly. But it's just a list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home