Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Not sure why I keep giving a title to my posts.. so I'm going to try and break this habit. It's not like my boss comes in and says loudly "changes". Well. Yes he does.

Anway - have had some time to calm down over last night and I can post now. Should have wrote when my feelings were fresh and new but I didn't think that was the proper time. Neither is now.. I'm actually busy with work (ha! what he thinks is work, is piddly crap to me). He did agree that if I can not get the order form working we can outsource it. DANG! There is a God! How I so wanted to hear that this morning. Watch my luck be.. it will work today.

Back to yesterday. SuzAnne called me. Wants to meet me with her husband on Thurs. gave me instructions and now I have about 2 days to get a demo website up and I'm in a mental "web-block" and can't come up with a nice layout. I don't know her personally so I can't even pin point colors, design, or style to see what she wants. I know she mentioned she loves graphics so I think if it comes to it, I'll have primary colors in sections. She said it will be big. Good. Bring it on, this one should be fun. Hopefully her husband will let me run with this and not want me to teach him how to do it and do it himself.

Julie then called and I asked her to go for a joy ride to the bank. We talked about Suzanne and how funny it would be for me to sneek off and take pictures of her house. Not thinking ill of SuzAnne, but more like.. her house is a mansion (to us) and we have never seen it and we are both dying to find out how a 'n.s.d.' lives. So I'm taking my digital camera for photos.. just a few. ;)

Miz Sherry of the Miz Graphics team put on her personal site something she saw in Woman's Day. She took it and ran with it in a different way and I asked if I could borrow it and use it too. It's 20 Words to live by and once I read them, I knew all 20 of them could be used in one way or another in my biz life. So thank you Sherry for letting me use your beautiful graphic and concept. I have linked back to her site for credit.

One more note. It was brought up on a discussion today, is it private when you post your journal on the web? I guess not. I started this journal for my children. To see my daily life, my fustrations and joys. My mom did it and it was exciting to see what she has gone through. It turned into a learning experience with me on my journal and I know the banners, graphics, links to other sites will mean nothing to them, those journals may be gone by the time they start reading this, but I can at least remember what they were about and how they made me laugh, cry and clap when they had a moment in their life that needed reading.

Kids - this is for you. Love mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home