Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, September 18, 2002

pink night

It snowed on the mountains! I just love looking at the Rockies with a dusting of snow on the top. Close enough to admire, far enough that I don't need snow tires. Perfect snow for me. That started my day of to a great day. Last night before drinking a Rum & Coke, I literally slapped a small 2 page website for SuzAnne to show her tomorrow. Sent it to Julie this morning to get her feed back and she was crazy about it. Hopefully SuzAnne will think the same way.

Got home to find another Director has called and is interested in my webservices. I called Julie again and quickly figured it out that with the 3 websites I'll be making a little over $150.00 every quarter. I also think that if this catches on quickly, I'm going to get slammed in the next 3 weeks and I'll have to have Julie help me. What a plus that would be. :) I'm going to approach my moms Director and see if she wants in on the action too. This could get fun.

Went to training tonight. Had to speak again. Talked about the Internet Holiday Open House that is coming up next month. Sounds like fun. Will actually post the link I think so that people can sign up for the shopping spree sweepstakes.

Our luck was with us tonight. B had paid a bill earlier in the week and for someone reason on the recieving end was a mess up and so that meant the bill didn't get paid and that put money back into our account to cover us for a few more days. What a relief. Someone was looking out for us!

I'm going to try and hit the sack before midnight tonight. The drink last night put me out before 11.pm and that was one of the best sleeps I have had in a long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home