Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Reasons For Love

A new meme project. Reason's For Love.

I love B. He is the light of my life.

He makes me laugh, feel good about myself, cry, think and go to him when I need help.

We lean on each other and we pass the problems back and forth and work them out.

On a pink night, I fell in front of the door (dang heels) and we thought I had broken my foot. He swooped me up and carried me into the house. His first comment? "Dang honey, you smell good". How else can you handle a damsel in distress with that comment?

He shoveled the snow off my car so I could get the kids off to school with no problems.

He picks up milk in the wee hours of the night so that the kids can have their favorite cereal in the mornings.

Even when money is tight, he always gets me the coolest presents on gift giving holidays.

I love the messages he puts on my cell-phone that makes me think positive.

I love the messages he lives me on the fridge with the magnet word set we got.

I love him for many more reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home