Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, September 20, 2002



1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people? Basically yes. E-mail and the phone are about my best buddies in the world. I keep up with those near and dear I think on a daily basis. There is the occasional slip of a person I forget and I won't hear from or contact for about 3 months. Sorry mom, I'll call you next week. :) J/K.

2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why? I love to meet a person face to face, but when you have a ton of online friends across the world, email comes next. I use snail mail for my customers, for that special touch and the telephone I think has an attachement that is built into my ear.

3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it? umm have used most of them. ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, MSN. Have AIM and MSN still but only log in when I think I need to be. Does that make sense? Sometimes I get a feeling I should be online and so I'll log in. Usually I'll talk to someone I haven't heard from in months so I guess it's a good thing.

4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away? My 2 best friends live within a mile of me. I consider that a huge plus. I didn't have a lot of friends before moving to Colorado so I consider the friends I do have.. they are nearby.

5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"? Out Of Sight, Out of Mind. Who are you again?

happy 1st birthday to the friday five!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home