Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

round two

Home again today. Just have no energy. Did go in for a bit and made sure I breathed on my boss considering he was the menace who gave it to me. This also excuses me from any bad typos and grammer.

It's a small blog we live in. I have a list of blogs I like to read and some of those come from blogspot "most recent entries". I'm always looking at what other people have to say and how they have their site designed. One journal in mind, is "Another Piece of the Puzzle Falls into Place ". I won't go into details of his life, read for yourself, but there is something about this troubled soul who is trying to end a messy divorce in the nicest way he can. I didn't think he was into the 'blogging part of the world'. There are no links, favorite blogs, 100 personal facts or web-rings. Just him. Just his world and his trying to cope with a future ex-wife and a brand new baby, and quite well I must add. His journal is so distant but yet so close in feelings, I was compelled to link to him and read his journal. So he's on a much needed vacation and I'm happy for him.

How odd it is, that when surfing and just loving how Trish at Serenity Quest did a plug on all her journals this morning, that I noticed a good friend of hers - "Clayton" of 'this page intentionally left blank. I thought hmmm how odd that she has a friend Clayton who is from Texas, and GM of Puzzle has a friend named Clayton in Texas. So with further invesitagtion, I realized yes. Same one.

I'm no related in this equation, but after reading Clayton's blog - I know full well that GM is in great hands with Clayton and I know that he for sure will need a rest when he gets back. Have fun boys. It's great to be with old friends and just have some downtime and have fun.

I'm going to go back and catch another bowl of soup and heave a big sigh. It's my pink night and I'm not going to be able to go. Major depression is going to kick in tonight. I am so bummed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home