Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, September 29, 2002

crapola

I'm not coming out of this bug. I guess I'm going to have to see a Dr. tomorrow. Even J was under the weather today and so everyone stayed house bound playing it mellow. But I don't think they are running the gammet of hot-flashes on the hour, every hour. I need my estrogen re-filled but I've been taking my meds so I think it's something more. I hate being sick.

Just about have SuzAnne's site done. Have decided to do a flash animation and java pop up script for the over-load of photos. Wish I had the energy to work on it today. But I did catch up on my reading today. I have been trying to finish White Oleander before the movie release. I have 10 chapters to go. I'm getting excited about the movie coming out and I'm sure it's a movie date with my friend Mary Ann. Next Friday we are going to see "The Banger Sisters". Now to get over this stooopid cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home