Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, September 26, 2002



I forgot my Wednesday Reason's For Love.

I'll spotlight J today..

~*~ She was the infant, baby, toddler, child, soon to be teen, adult, friend I was not supposed to have.

~*~ She makes me laugh in the most saddest moments my life and the greatest moments of my life.

~*~ She makes me realize that in her eyes I am perfect no matter how much in my eyes I don't think I am.

~*~ She's a daughter, a future pink daughter... only 8 and loves her make-up, dress up and barbie dolls.

~*~ She (and her brother) is what makes me and B make it through every day, finacial wise. When we want to give up, it's the smiles, hopes, tears, laughter, ideas that she gives us that makes us struggle on.

~*~ She will do everything that I could not do as a child and accomplish them better then I did.

I am so blessed to have J in my life. I love you my precious daughter of 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home