Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Saturday, July 13, 2002

eeesh. I know I'm ready to walk away from my graphic design job when I argue at code that will not work properly for me. Or am I describing every other coder in the world at one point in time?

I like looking at other people's blogs. I mean, if they are so honest to show thier lives, can I take a peek? I found one person's blog just so neat. I loved the lay out (I didn't steal it, but I was able to search for it at blogskins and get it) and for a second I wished I had her life. Not her love life, but just her up bringing (she's Greek) and what she does for a living (caterer). Now of course, she may be totally miserable and I don't realize it, but she gave her age and already in her mid 20's, she has fired someone. Of course, no one wants to do that, and I wouldn't either, but I guess that would be on a list of things I have never done. And I would only want to fire the ones who laid me off from my other jobs. (sigh.. so un Go-Give to say that).

Anway. New look, new attitude. Will post pictures soon of things I want. You, my blog has turned into my virtual goal poster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home