Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, July 10, 2002

It's late, but I have to post. If I was to die tonight, I would die a very happy woman. Tonight was awards night. You would think that with every week all the little goodies I get in recognition, that awards night would not be different, how wrong I was. Your now reading the message board of Miss Go-Give 2002. My Unit, my director, my friends thought I was Miss Go-Give of the year. What an honor. What a thrill, oh gosh I hope my make-up didn't run while I was crying. Ok, major vain there, but you're talking to the girl who was most picked on in the 1970's to early 80's. The girl most likely to be picked on, teased. I have come such a long way.

Tonight I earned a silver jewelry box with Miss Go-Give 2002 engraved on it. To date, my most cherished gift ever in my Mary Kay business. (The car comes next). Another rewarding moment, tonight on the way to the meeting, I looked in the mirror and saw that my face has cleared up. A sign that stress has moved out of my life and that I am at peace with myself. That alone was a defining moment and set me into tears. I'm ready for the next step. I need to get busy. I need some facials to do for Fri. and I'm ready to rock and roll now.

Your not only looking at Miss Go-Give, your looking at a Future Director. I'm ready for the Plum suit. I wore a purple dress tonight, I thought I looked great, I think I'll look even better in the Plum Director suit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home